Tuesday 13 July 2010

Its raining in my car ...

Hello :o)

Poor Miss Latte has been back in the garage......... a leaky roof, yet again, how many times can you take a new car back to the garage with the same problem. To be honest i am so fed up with it now i just feel like putting up with it. I asked that nice chap 'Mat', will Nissan take her back as the problem still remains unrectified......he looked astonished at my question. 'I doubt it very much' he said 'look, all convertibles leak even merc's and BMW's'..... now i looked astonished.....'well i used to own a 15 year old Mazda MX5 soft top, and her roof never leaked' he just looked at me, i felt i had to justify my statement, so put my hand over my heart and said 'honest'. He smiled at me and said 'leave it with us we'll see what we can do'. As i drove away from the garage i made a promise to myself, if they don't fix the leaky roof i am not going to complain anymore, i shall put a towell on the seat to soak up the water and live with it.

The next day i collected Miss Latte, 'we've fixed her, this little bung hole was blocked and the water was backing up and being forced back into the car', i was told.
Hmmm..... we'll see - jus waiting for rain now.

Speaky soon :o)

7 comments:

Andrew Petcher said...

You will just have to wear a raincoat when it rains but an umbrella would probably get in the way!

topchelseagirl said...

Well I don't think you'll have to wait long for rain! You shouldn't have to 'put up with it'. x

Andy said...

No you can not drive wearing a raincoat or using an umbrella but I did see a nice pair of designer wellingtons in pink the other day!
Andy xxx

Helen said...

I hope they got her fixed this time. Helen

Jan said...

Super picture is your house on there ,I do hope Mat can sort out your car ...love Jan xx

mortonlake said...

that is a load of crap love.its faulty under the consumer act.demand its fixed or a replacement car.dont put up with it jaynee.tc love ya morty xxxxxx

Barry said...

Hi Jayne.
Hopefully, they've fixed it now, but if not, I'm with Morty on this one, don't put up with it. You paid a whole lot of money for a new car and it shouldn't leak. Even if Mercs do. What a load of bullthat is!

Kick up a fuss when the showroom is full of prospective buyers, (right about now, when the new reg is due out)and see how helpful they become.

B. x