Monday 10 November 2008

Posh Pink


Hello :o)
It didn't quite work yesterday did it ? i thought i had posted this lovely pic (i am referring to the pinkness of the scarf ;o) but it jus vanished into the 'ether'...... hehee! So it is obvious i am in need of some instruction - and if possible can someone explain to me if i wanted to insert another pic jus here....... how do i do that without it going up to the top of this posting ?
I booked some holiday today ..... whopeeeeee ......... a thursday and a friday in early December, as i am off to Kent to see my other nephew at his 'passing out parade' he will be a fireman in the RAF - i am so looking forward to that. I shall be travelling with my brother and his wife and staying overnight in a posh hotel - fab......... i jus luv poshness !! My youngest brother and his wife will be coming along too - it will be nice for us all to get together. It means so much to me, especially as our parents are no longer alive - we are scattered all over the place and always have been since we siblings flew the nest, but now i feel we are coming together again, it makes me feel good and i know our parents would be so pleased.
Well this is just a short posting tonight, i need to wash up my dinner plate, decide on tomorrows lunch box and jewellery and then get to bed.
Speaky soon Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

8 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love that scarf!! That is very pretty!!

Odds Bodkins. said...

I thought you were eating candy floss. ;O)

B. x

mortonlake said...

you bought a PINK scarf? how strange.wonder why ? lol looks good.hope you ok sweety,have a wonderful time on hol.lots of love mort xxx

Ally Lifewithally said...

Jayne I just love that scarf ~ and it suits you :o) ~ Ally x

Andrew Petcher said...

find that pictures always jump to the top of the posting but it is easy enough to drag them to exactly where you really want them.

Nice beard!

Andy said...

At first glace I thought you had been atacked by a pink alien! It must have impeccable taste.

Love and hugs

Andy xxx

GillyP said...

So love reading your comments in your blog. Nightie Night love Gill x

Lucy said...

ingsaSuch a pretty scarf. Did you knit that?? The roast was good last night. I bet you will sell a lot of those. Lucy